#1557, (18 September 1832-13 September 1900)
|Father||Dr. James Henry Westbrook (10 May 1790-6 Dec 1839)|
|Mother||Elizabeth Chapel (1794-10 Jun 1869)|
|Last Edited||16 Mar 2022|
+ + + + + + + + + +
Thomas Westbrook was born on 18 September 1832 at Hobart.1 He was the son of Dr. James Henry Westbrook and Elizabeth Chapel. Thomas Westbrook was baptised on Sunday, 14 October 1832 at Hobart.
Thomas Westbrook married Elizabeth Ann Lindley, daughter of George Lindley and Sarah Ann Norman, in October 1856 at Jerico, Tasmania. They were 24 and 20 respectively.
Thomas Westbrook married Fanny Elizabeth Lempriere, daughter of Thomas James Lempriere and Charlotte Smith, at St. David's old Cathedral on Saturday, 9 April 1859 at Hobart. They were 26 and 18 respectively.2 Thomas Westbrook was the owner of an 'auction mart' at Hobart.3 Thomas and Fanny lived at Eastbourne 11 East Street, in Sandy Bay, Hobart.4,3 Thomas (and presumably his spouse Fanny) lived in June 1881 at at Roselle Villa in the Hobart suburb of Bellerive, Tasmania.5
Thomas died on 13 September 1900 at age 67.1
|Elizabeth Ann Lindley (15 Aug 1836-27 Jun 1857)|
|Fanny Elizabeth Lempriere (15 Apr 1840-15 Dec 1923)|
- [S1324] Australian Medial Pioneers Index (http://www.medicalpioneers.com/) http://www.medicalpioneers.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi;id=1414 (for year).
- [S371] GEDCOM file created by Andrew Kemp, 25 March 2011.
- [S919] E-mails from Josephine Vogler to Tim Hill, 2016- 'Re: ThoseBefore.com - Thomas Westbrook' - 18 October 2016 at 21:32.
- [S919] E-mails from Josephine Vogler to Tim Hill, 2016- 'Fwd: ThoseBefore.com - Thomas Westbrook' - 26 October 2016 at 20:58.
- [S572] The Mercury (Hobart), Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, 1881 'Family Notices', The Mercury (Hobart, Tas. : 1860 - 1954), 3 June, p. 1. , viewed 28 Nov 2020, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article8997429