#11512, (September 1874-23 January 1894)
|Father||James Child Breach1 (c Jun 1845-c May 1921)|
|Mother||Emma Miller1 (c Sep 1844-13 Sep 1913)|
|Charts||Fairclough Family - descendants|
|Last Edited||11 Jun 2014|
+ + + + + + + + + +
James Albert Breach was born in September 1874 at Altrincham Registration District, Cheshire.3,1 He was the son of James Child Breach and Emma Miller.1
He was recorded as living with his mother, a 16 year-old niece, an aunt and his siblings Charles, Harold, Leonard and Ida in the 1881 census at Marlborough Road "Woodstock", Sale, Cheshire. He was recorded as being 6 years old. It isn't known where his father was.2
He was recorded as living with his mother and his siblings Charles, Leonard, Ida and Frank in the 1891 census at Breadstone Hall, Reddish, Stockport, Cheshire. He was recorded as being 16 years old.. They also had a domestic servant, Margaret.4 James Albert Breach was an apprentice in the oil trade in April 1891.1
James died on 23 January 1894 at Switzerland at age 19. The place was identified as 'Devols' but this does not seem to correspond to a real place.5 His body was perhaps interred at Switzerland.
- [S391] National Census for England, 1891 (online image) District of Stockport, sub-district of Heaton Norris, civil parish of Reddish, peice 2795, folio 136 p.34.
- [S393] National Census for England, 1881 (online image) District and sub-district of Altrincham, peice 3506 folio 115 p.26.
- [S507] FreeBMD (http://www.freebmd.org.uk/).
- [S391] National Census for England, 1891 (online image) District of Stockport, sub-district of Heaton Norris, civil parish of Reddish, peice 2795, folio 136 p.33.
- [S322] The Advertiser (Adelaide, South Australia), Adelaide, South Australia, Australia, 13 Apr 1894 p.4 Death Notices.