#146, (circa March 1874-)
|Father||Thomas Terry (c 1838-)|
|Mother||Ruth Anna Leonard (c 1832-c Dec 1886)|
+ + + + + + + + + +
Ernest was born circa March 1874 at Withington, Lancashire.1,2 He was the son of Thomas Terry and Ruth Anna Leonard.
He was recorded as living with his parents, a boarder, a servant and his brothers Alfred, Frederick, Charles and Thomas in the 1881 census at Wilmslow Road, Withington, Lancashire. He was recorded as being 7 years old.2
He was recorded as living with his father, his father's second wife, an assistant to his father and his older brothers, Alfred, Frederick and Thomas in the 1891 census at 87 Wilmslow Road, Withington, Lancashire. He was recorded as being 17 years old.3 His occupation was recorded as being a pharmaceutical student in the census.3
He married Annie Theresa Walls, circa 1900 at Scarborough, Yorkshire.4,5
He was recorded as head of household in the 1901 census with Annie Theresa Walls as his spouse at Withington, Lancashire.5 His occupation was recorded as being a chemist and druggist in the census.5
Family of Ernest Wayte Terry and Annie Theresa Walls
|Last Edited||7 Nov 2013|
|Charts||Leonard Family - descendants|
Wayte Family - descendants
- [S507] Website FreeBMD (http://www.freebmd.org.uk/) Sep Qtr. 1874 Vol.8c p.632.
- [S393] National Census for England, 1881 (online image) Registration district: Chorlton, Sub-registration district: Didsbury, Piece: 3892, Folio: 34, Page Number: 2.
- [S391] National Census for England, 1891 (online image) Class: RG12; Piece: 3162; Folio: 101; Page: 4; GSU Roll: 6098272 (http://search.ancestry.com.au/Browse/View.aspx).
- [S502] Website FreeBMD (http://www.freebmd.org.uk/) Sep Qtr. 1899 Vol.9d p.644.
- [S394] National Census for England, 1901 (online image) Class: RG13; Piece: 3670; Folio: 167; Page: 46 (http://search.ancestry.com.au/Browse/View.aspx).