#348, (8 March 1888-1969)
|Father||Henry Olliver (11 Mar 1851-11 Apr 1938)|
|Mother||Mary Jane Nicholson (23 Jul 1852-2 Oct 1934)|
|Charts||Brown family - descendants|
Miller Family (Scotland) - descendants
Nicholson Family 1 - descendants
|Last Edited||2 May 2021|
+ + + + + + + + + +
James was born on Thursday, 8 March 1888 at Parkes, New South Wales.1,2 He was the son of Henry Olliver and Mary Jane Nicholson. He presumably lived with his parents at Victoria Street, in Parkes, New South Wales, circa 1889. Henry and Mary were to remain there for another 45 years (after having lived in three other houses in town).3,4
He married Elizabeth A. Williams, in 1906 at Forbes, New South Wales.5 James (and presumably his spouse Elizabeth) lived in September 1932 at the Sydney suburb of Bondi.4 James (and presumably his spouse Elizabeth) lived circa 1934 at Bondi.3
James died in 1969 at the Sydney suburb of Newtown.6
- [S1] New South Wales, Birth Certificate, Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages 1888 No. 21,550.
- [S452] Private Nicholson Source, Genealogical Notes, unknown date p.34.
- [S644] The Grenfell Record and Lachlan District Advertiser, New South Wales, Australia, 1934 'GENERAL NEWS.', The Grenfell Record and Lachlan District Advertiser (NSW : 1876 - 1948), 8 October, p. 3, viewed 3 August, 2013, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article112820901
- [S645] The Western Champion, Barcaldine, Qld, Australia, 'Diamond Wedding' September 1932.
- [S3] New South Wales, Marriage Certificate, Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages 1906 No. 1231.
- [S2] New South Wales, Death Certificate, Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages 20853/1969.