#4207, (14 August 1839-1913)
|Charts||Oaten Family - descendants|
|Last Edited||21 Jun 2014|
NOTE: The information on this page is my research to date and is subject to change as I become better informed. I very much welcome any corrections or additional info you might have - my email address is at the bottom of this page. Whilst historical facts are not copyright, my writing about these facts are. If you wish to use any text from this site on Ancestry or on any other website, please ask me first - Tim Hill.
Minnie Chappell, Harriet Oaten, Ada's daughter Annie, Edwin and Ada Chappell, c.1910
+ + + + + + + + + +
Edwin Chappell was born on 14 August 1839.1 He was baptized at Lydcombe on Sunday, 22 September 1839 at Widcombe, Bath.1
Edwin Chappell married Harriet Oaten, daughter of William Oaten and Harriet Bolt, at Walcot Church on Sunday, 19 February 1860 at Walcot, Bath. They were 20 and 20 respectively.1,2
He was recorded as head of household in the 1871 census with Harriet Oaten as his spouse at 2 Brook Place, Bath. He was 31 years old.3 Edwin Chappell was a milkman.3
He was recorded as head of household in the 1881 census with Harriet Oaten as his spouse at Bath. He was 41 years old.4 Edwin Chappell was a 'wheel-chairman.4'
Edwin died in 1913.1,5
|Harriet Oaten (3 Jan 1840-)|
- [S372] GEDCOM file created by Arthur Russ, 21 April 2011.
- [S502] FreeBMD (http://www.freebmd.org.uk/).
- [S412] National Census for England, 1871 (online image).
- [S393] National Census for England, 1881 (online image).
- [S400] General Register Office, England - Death Certificate, Certified copy of an entry in a Register of Deaths, Vol. 5c p756 or 736.