#13459, (circa 1820-6 November 1888)
|Father||William Henry Luckhurst2 (6 Dec 1792-24 Apr 1852)|
|Mother||Ann Hubbard2 (3 Apr 1785-31 Jul 1872)|
|Last Edited||12 Jun 2022|
+ + + + + + + + + +
Sarah was born circa 1820. She was the daughter of William Henry Luckhurst and Ann Hubbard.2 Sarah Luckhurst was baptised on Sunday, 24 September 1820 at Ewell, Kent.3,1
Sarah Luckhurst married Thomas John Murray, son of Kennedy Murray and Sarah McQueen, on Tuesday, 5 May 1846 at Launceston, Tasmania.4 She was living with her daughter Affra and her children at Wellington Road, in Launceston, Tasmania, in November 1888.5
Sarah died on 6 November 1888 at Launceston, Tasmania.5 She was buried on 8 November 1888 at Launceston, Tasmania.1
|Thomas John Murray (20 Aug 1825-14 Jun 1908)|
- [S338] Ancestry.com.au Ancestry.com, (http://www.ancestry.com.au/) http://trees.ancestry.com.au/tree/20702711/person/…
- [S732] E-mails from Rose Atkin to Tim Hill, 2014- 'Round 3' - 2 March 2014 16:39.
- [S741] England Select Births and Christenings, 1538-1975 Ancestry.com, (www.ancestry.com) Name: Sarah Luckhurst; Gender: Female; Baptism Date: 24 Sep 1820; Baptism Place: Ewell, Kent, England; Father: Willm. Henry Luckhurst; Mother: Ann Luckhurst; FHL Film Number: 1866545.
- [S273] Tasmania, Marriage Certificate, 1846 #410 (index only).
- [S565] The Launceston Examiner, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia, 1888 'Family Notices.', Launceston Examiner (Tas. : 1842 - 1899), 7 November, p. 1, viewed 31 May, 2014, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article38323295
- [S732] E-mails from Rose Atkin to Tim Hill, 2014- 'Sarah Luckhurst's bible' - 1 March 2014 20:44.
- [S338] Ancestry.com.au Ancestry.com, (http://www.ancestry.com.au/) http://trees.ancestry.com.au/tree/18748170/person/…