#914, (circa 1800-)
|Father||John Angus1 (-b 2 Oct 1817)|
|Charts||Barbara Nicholson - ancestors|
|Last Edited||18 Mar 2022|
+ + + + + + + + + +
Christian was born circa 1800. She was the daughter of John Angus.1
She married James Gibb, son of Alexander Gibb and Isabel Sim, at the house Rev Robert Doig on Thursday, 2 October 1817 at Aberdeen.. Christian and James went on to have six known children together.1,2
Christian and James Gibb became the parents of Euphemia Scott Gibb circa 1839 at Aberdeen. She was said to have had a crippled hand, perhaps from birth, and blue eyes.3,4,5 Her body was perhaps interred on 1 February 1840 at Aberdeen.6
|James Gibb (c 1796-20 Jul 1864)|
- [S1168] Parish Registers for Abberdeen, unknown 02/10/1817 GIBB, JAMES (Old Parish Registers Marriages 168/A 170 236 Aberdeen) Page 236 of 426.
- [S463] Family Search (A service provided by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) (https://familysearch.org) indexing project (batch) number: M11168-4, system origin: Scotland-ODM, source film number: 991139.
- [S991] National Census for Scotland, 1841 (online image) (Census 168/A 13/ 5) Page 5 of 43.
- [S551] National Census for Scotland, 1861 (online image) Registration Number:168A, Registration district: St Nicholas, Civil parish: St Nicholas, Household schedule number: 101, Roll: CSSCT1861_24.
- [S27] Carroll Nicholson, Some relatives of Carroll and Nancy Nicholson (Kingprint of Richmond, Eng.), p.6.
- [S1241] Deceased Online (https://www.deceasedonline.com/) last name Gibb
first names Christian
burial date 01 February 1840
- [S338] Ancestry.com.au Ancestry.com, (http://www.ancestry.com.au/) http://trees.ancestry.com.au/tree/17395447/person/505201473
- [S392] National Census for England, 1851 (online image) Registration district: Wirral, Sub-registration district: Birkenhead, Piece: 2175, Folio: 813, Page Number: 8 (http://search.ancestry.com.au/Browse/View.aspx).
- [S1007] The Aberdeen Press and Journal, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, Wednesday 25 December 1844 p.3 (This source claims that there were 3 daughters before Mary Ann).
- [S393] National Census for England, 1881 (online image) Registration district: Altrincham, Sub-registration district: Knutsford, Piece: 3511, Folio: 35, Page Number: 11 (http://search.ancestry.com.au/Browse/View.aspx).
- [S338] Ancestry.com.au Ancestry.com, (http://www.ancestry.com.au/) http://trees.ancestry.com.au/tree/17395447/person/…