Albert Edward Oaten
#824, (1878-5 May 1919)
|Father||Albert Edward Oaten (c 1846-23 Dec 1890)|
|Mother||Hannah Ackers (c 1861-1953)|
|Charts||Oaten Family - descendants|
|Last Edited||9 Jun 2018|
+ + + + + + + + + +
Albert was born in 1878 at Avoca, Victoria.1 He was the son of Albert Edward Oaten and Hannah Ackers. He presumably lived with his parents at Nicholson Street, in Ballarat, Victoria, in December 1890.2
He married Mabel Grove, at St. Paul's in 1905 at Ballarat, Victoria. Witnesses to the wedding were Frederick Edmund Oaten.3,4
On 22 September 1911 Henry at the age of 72 was elected as vice-president of the Broadbent Brothers and Company Mutual Benefit Society, and his nephew Albert was elected to the committee.5
Albert died on 5 May 1919 at St. Arnaud, Victoria.6 His body was interred at Ballarat Lawn Cemetery circa 6 May 1919 at Invermay Park, Victoria.7
|Mabel Grove (1880-1944)|
- [S8] Victoria, Birth Certificate, Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages 1878 No.13013.
- [S926] The Leader, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 1891 'Family Notices', Leader (Melbourne, Vic. : 1862 - 1918), 3 January, p. 42. , viewed 25 Dec 2016, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article198043851
- [S264] Victoria, Marriage Certificate, Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages 1905 No.4786.
- [S346] The Ballarat Star, Ballarat, Victoria, Australia, 1905 'WEDDINGS.', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 29 July, p. 2. , viewed 25 Dec 2016, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article209023119
- [S346] The Ballarat Star, Ballarat, Victoria, Australia, 1911 'PERSONAL ITEMS.', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 23 September, p. 4. , viewed 25 Dec 2016, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article216653445
- [S265] Victoria, Death Certificate, Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages 1919 No.9512.
- [S338] Ancestry.com.au Ancestry.com, (http://www.ancestry.com.au/) https://www.ancestry.com.au/family-tree/person/tree/…