#236, (28 February 1815-27 November 1904)
|Father||Francis Goodall1 (c 1776-a 1815)|
|Mother||Sarah Goodwin2 (c 1773-c 1938)|
|Charts||Barbara Nicholson - ancestors|
+ + + + + + + + + +
Hannah Goodall may have been born in 1811. She may have been born on 28 February 1815 at Newcastle, County Meath, Ireland.3 She was the daughter of Francis Goodall and Sarah Goodwin.1,2
She married Kennedy Murray, son of Kennedy Murray and Anne White, on Wednesday, 1 May 1839 at the small Tasmanian town of Evandale. She was 24 and her husband Kennedy was 39.4 Hannah, aged 35 and Kennedy Murray, aged 51 became the parents of Jane Maria Murray on Friday, 6 September 1850 at Evandale.
Her husband Kennedy died 30 November 1860 at the age of 61, leaving her a widow at age 45. She moved to to Trafalgar in 1867.
Hannah died on 27 November 1904 at Trafalgar, Tasmania, at age 89.5 Her body was interred at Evandale.5
|Kennedy Murray (4 Aug 1799-30 Nov 1860)|
- [S338] Ancestry.com.au (http://www.ancestry.com.au/) http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/12641258/person/885939410
- [S338] Ancestry.com.au (http://www.ancestry.com.au/) http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/12641258/person/885939413
- [S338] Ancestry.com.au (http://www.ancestry.com.au/) http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/12641258/person/12583182740
- [S811] The Launceston Advertiser, 1839 'Family Notices.', Launceston Advertiser (Tas. : 1829 - 1846), 9 May, p. 2, viewed 10 October, 2014, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article84751465
- [S565] The Launceston Examiner, 1904 'Family Notices.', Examiner (Launceston, Tas. : 1900 - 1954), 29 November, p. 1 Edition: DAILY., viewed 10 October, 2014, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article35830592